HOU’s relocation services encompass the planning, surveying, relocating and follow up of each resident into their new or renovated living space. HOU also focuses on the tracking and reporting of critical priority tasks, oversight, and administration during each phase of the project.
HOU has successfully accomplished the relocation of over 16,000 households in connection with major revitalization efforts.
HOU supports Resident Relocation services for Development Projects of any scale:
- Site redevelopment and revitalization
- Complete structural rehabilitation of the building
- Unit-by-unit, residents-in-place, apartment complex renovations
HOU works together with Construction Project Management to develop:
- A comprehensive plan to relocate residents safely out of the work area for the duration of the project
- Budgets, timelines and performance reporting that realistically support the objectives of the project
HOU is experienced in multiple types of relocation
- Permanent Off-Site
- Temporary Off-Site/On-Site